3Rivers Podcast: A Voice for the Good
A Voice for the Good is a monthly podcast, created by 3Rivers and 97.3 WMEE, that tells the stories of local non-profits throughout northeast Indiana.
We're proud to support so many of the organizations that are committed to making our community a better place to live, work, and play, and want to help spread the word about the difference they're making in our region. Plus, listeners can learn how they may be able to benefit from or help these causes.
Join host Aly Hess (3Rivers' Marketing Content Manager) and some of our community's most inspiring leaders each month on your favorite podcast platform!
- Stillwater Hospice
- The Fort Wayne Philharmonic
- Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana
- Mental Health America of Northeast Indiana
- Little River Wetlands Project
- GiGi's Playhouse
- Southwest Montessori Academy
- Fort Wayne Pet Food Pantry
- Crosswinds Counseling
- Paul's Place: Support for Families
- Super Shot
- The Brandon Foundation
- Fort Wayne Center for Learning
- Blue Jacket, Inc.
Want to tell your non-profit's story on A Voice for the Good? Text "VOICE" to 46862! Please note that this may lead you to incur standard text messaging rates or other applicable charges consistent with your wireless carrier/mobile phone plan.